Thursday, February 20, 2014

I need your help: Which foundation should I buy?

My Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is almost, gone and I'm honestly kind of happy about it. It doesn't have enough coverage. I need your help. Which of these drugstore full coverage foundations would you recommend?


Revlon Color Stay foundation, 30 ml
$9.98 at Walmart
Coupon: $2/1 Revlon face product from Smart Source newspaper insert Feb 2nd
Note: I've tried the whipped version of this and like the coverage, but the texture kind of bothered me.



Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation, 30 ml
$9.47 at Walmart
Coupon: $1/1 Covergirl product from Procter Gamble newspaper insert Jan 26th (I don't have this one.)
$2.00/1 Revlon Foundation, Powder, Concealer, Primer, Blush, BB or CC Cream from SS 2/2 - See more at: http://thekrazycouponlady.com/newspaper-coupons/#nav-r


Which do you prefer? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...