Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My "If I Won the Lottery" Beauty Fantasy Wish List

We don't play the lottery, but sometimes my husband and I day dream about what we would do if we had basically unlimited resources. Would we buy a new car, house? Where would we live? Who would we help?

After all this budget talk, I thought it would be fun to imagine what I would buy makeup-wise, if I could go on a dream shopping spree. Where do I start?

Benefit: 

There's just something about this company that makes me want to try EVERYTHING they make, but here are a few I really want to try:
the Pore-fessional primer, $30
They're Real Mascara, $23
Hoola Face Powder, $28






Big Beautiful Eyes Pallette, $32
It's Potent! eye cream, $34

Ultra Plush Lip Gloss, $16


Total Moisture Facial Cream, $40
Boing Industrial Strength Concealer, $20








My Benefit Dream Total: $226

To Be Continued.....

What would you buy if you had unlimited funds??


4 comments:

  1. you have a great wish list dear :) would you like to follow each other on BLoglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benefits packaging is so adorable. I have the Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream. I got it extremely cheap, but I would pay full price for it. It's that good. Extremely moisturizing and smells good too!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! Don't u love a bargain? It's good to know that it's good stuff. One of these days maybe I'll luck out.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...