Sunday, May 11, 2014

CVS Haul: Beauty Bargains! Essie, Wet N Wild, Revlon

It had been a while since I'd been able to go to CVS and get some bargains. Boy, did I miss it. Over the past two weeks I've made two separate trips and found some great deals on nail polish and eyeshadow. You can't have too much of either of those!

I recently got rid of some older polishes so my nail polish stash was a little weak. Plus I've been wanting to try some Essie polishes, but they cost $8.50 a piece and never go on sale or have coupons. Thanks to some CVS coupons, however, I didn't have to pay full price. :)

Two Essie Polishes,  $8.50 each
30% off (from a promotional CVS email) -$5.10
$2 off $10 cosmetic CVS coupon -$2.00
Total = $4.95 each

Essie's Turqouise & Caicos, Three coats
Essie's Penny Talk, Two coats



It seems like every time Wet N Wild puts out a $1/1 coupon, I've got to use it. :) This time was no exception. I picked up some more nail polish.

Three Wet N Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color, $1.99 each, regular price
CVS sale buy 2 get 1 free
Used two $1/1 coupons from Red Plum 5/4
Total: $2.00 for three polishes

Wet N Wild Megalast's I Need a Refresh-Mint, 2 coats
Wet N Wild Megalast's On a Trip, 3 coats
Wet N Wild Megalast's Bite the Bullet, 2 coats


It's rare that a Revlon coupon deal is this good. I was excited to try these single shadows that link together.

4 Revlon Eye Shadow singles, $3.19 each regular price
Spend $10 On Revlon, get $3.00 EB
used four $2/1 Revlon eye product, printed from coupons.com
Total: $.44 each!!

Left to right: Blush, matte; Taupe, satin; Java, pearl; Lilac, pearl

See my video for more in-depth review of each item. Coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...