Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dollar Tree Finds, Sally Hansen and Physicians Formula

I was so excited when I found Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips at the Dollar Tree. I mean these things are $8.50 at Walmart! And, of course, at the Dollar Tree they are only $1.00. I picked up Queen of the Jungle and Brattlesnake, but they also had black and a blue and white geometric design.  

A week or so ago I found Physicians Formula blush. This stuff is expensive too! A bigger size of this blush was $11.00 at CVS. What a deal!  Physicians Formula is know for its powders and this one is really no exception. I like that the bottom opens up to reveal a mirror and little  brush. The Dollar tree had a variety of shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...