Monday, January 21, 2013

Beauty on a Budget's Most Wanted: And My Plan to Get Them for Less

Here;s a few things that I need or have been wanted to try. My mission: to get them for less!

  • Maybelline's Baby Lips: I bought my first Baby Lips this weekend in Cherry Me. Now I'd like to get one of the clears and Peach Kiss. How I'm saving: Coupons! You can print this coupon for $1 off Baby Lips twice. SO Walmart has Baby Lips for $2.97, with the coupon that's $1.97 each. Not bad for such a nice product!
  •  Seche Vite: This fast drying top coat won best budget top coat in the Temptalia Editor's Choice Awards. I've heard a lot of good things about it. I'm ready to trying to for myself. How I'm saving: I found this on Amazon for $5.01 with free shipping, that's about half of retail price. 
  •  Rain Boots: This is not necessarily for a fashion statement. Where we live, it gets really muddy when everything thaws. I'm tired of running shoes! How I'm saving: I'm not sure yet. Walmart had some cute polka dotted ones on sale, but they were still $23. Too much for this cheapskate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...