Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My new blog: Beauty on a Budget!

Beauty on a Budget: That says it all, doesn’t it? We want to look great and pamper ourselves, but we don’t want to break the bank. While an occasional splurge is fun, we need to be smart with our everyday beauty dollars. I created this blog to share my journey to find high quality, on-trend beauty and hair products and clothing at reasonable prices. Face it, not many of us can afford $50 foundation. (And still pay the bills and eat, anyway!)

My husband and I made many sacrifices when we decided that I should stay home with the children. We don’t have cable or satellite tv. We don’t have the latest cell phones or tablets. We can’t run to the restaurant every time I don’t feel like cooking. But these are sacrifices that I am willing to make. And with a little time and effort, we can still have nice things and look great.

Being frugal is helpful for everybody: from teenagers with only allowance to spend, to retired ladies on a limited income and everyone in-between. So come learn with me and share what tips you know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...