Monday, January 7, 2013

Price Match and Save

I have become a price matching addict! I search local ads for lower prices and simply tell the cashier when I'm checking out at Walmart. I was nervous to try it at first, afraid I would annoy the cashiers and the people behind me because I was taking too long. But once I did it and got some really good bargains, I was hooked!

Price matching is not just for groceries. This weekend I was able to get Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner for $1.98 each. Regularly they are $2.50 each. I saved $1.04. I know. That doesn't sound like that much, but imagine if I purchased 4 sets and put them back for later use. That would have save $4.08. My point is that price matching can save you money. Combine that with coupons and you're golden.

Check your store to see if they price match. Here's a link to the price matching "rules" on the Walmart website.

Share your bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...