Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Save Money by Cutting Your Own Hair! You Can Do It!

I’m so excited. I cut my own hair and it looks great! I haven’t been to a salon for a hair cut in probably three years. I cut my own. Yeah, I’m really cheap. I just get out the scissors when my hair gets too long and snip it of, straight across, bluntly. My hair had no shape, and it was probably not even at both sides. I usually ended up throwing my hair in a pony tail.

Well, I got tired of. There had to be something better than this. That’s when I found farahdhukai‘s video on how to cut your hair in long layers. She even showed how to cut your hair to frame your face. I worked up the nerve, gathered my supplies and locked myself in the bathroom. I had to cut my hair in stages, because my kids kept needing me, especially my 14 month old. But I did it! And it actually looks good. I like this method because it leaves the bottom layers long. I really didn’t take much length off. I just added layers. My hair has shape and movement. It’s stylish and cute, and it didn’t cost anything. A special thanks to Farrah for sharing! What would I do without the Youtube beauty gurus!  


farahdhukai





Farah's Helpful Video

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...