Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Pallete, Dupe for Naked Palletes, On Sale!!

I know I just posted about a makeup sale, but just got an email from Coastal Scents telling me there Revealed eyeshadow palette is back in stock and on sale for $14.95 (regularly $19.95.)

Why am I excited by that? I just read this morning on Beauty Broadcast that it is the perfect dupe for the Naked 1 and Naked 2 palettes! (Click here to read the post and see the comparative swatches.) I have been wanting to try the Naked palettes, but at $50 a piece, I can't even think about it. That's why $14.95 looks so good! (Shipping for USPS Pririoty is $7.15, for me.)

I have $3.00 worth of "Points" for registering and signing up for emails, so my total would be around $19.15-ish. Pretty cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...