Friday, January 17, 2014

Surprise Find: ELF at The Dollar Tree


I was so excited to see that our local Dollar Tree had some ELF products. I know these products are normally a dollar even in other stores, but none of the other stores in my small town carry them. Yes, we're a little backwoodsy. :)
Here are the products that I noticed:
Butter PecanRegular and Waterproof Mascara DuoDramaEye Shadow BrushGoddess
  • Essential Brightening Eye Color Quads in Drama, Day 2 Night and Nouveau Neutrals.
  • Essential Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Coffee and Cream, and Berry 
  • Essential Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo 
  • Essential Eye Shadow Brush
  • Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine in Candlight, Party Peach, Malt Shake, and Angel

Here's what I picked up:

The mascara duo, eye shadow quads in Drama & Nouveau Neutrals.




Quick review: 
  • The mascara surprised me. I actually like it. Especially the water proof. It is so much better than the elf Essential Lengthening & Defining Mascara that I got in my last elf order. It's just the right wetness coat the lashes, it stays put and doesn't flake. 
  • The eyeshadow quad in Nouveau Neutrals has really pretty colors, but they added WAY too much glitter. I think it was a manufacturing mistake. You should have seen the glitter fall out when I wore it the other day. It was ridiculous. I wish I had taken a picture.   
  • I've purchased the gloss before and wasn't impressed. It is very sticky and leaves glitter on your lips after the color fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...