Sunday, January 19, 2014

Plus-sized Fashion That's Actually Cute... and Affordable


Alright, I admit it. I have to wear plus-sized clothes. I'm not happy about it either. Partially because it's so hard to find cute clothes in larger sizes. Clothes my size look like they were designed for senior citizens. Or they are tent-like polyester nightmares. Or, if you do manage to find cute clothes in your size, they cost an arm and a leg. Come on, you know what I'm talking about. In this post I'd like to share some sources I have found of adorable plus-sized clothes that are reasonably priced.

Forever 21: I didn't realize until recently that this popular store carried plus sizes. The prices aren't too bad either. The style is hit and miss for me. I really don't need a teal bandage mini skirt. But they do have some cute things. Here are a few:


No-fuss Skater Dress $13.80
Must-Have V-neck Cardigan, $10.80

Poetic Embroidered Blouse, $27.50

Deb: This is another store that is gear toward the younger crowd. They have some really cute things and some things that are a bit short or tight. As of right now they are having a 40% off sale. The sale prices are reasonable. Here are a few of my favorites:

Dolman Top is Twist Back, $11.94


Tie Dye Top with Cold Shoulder, $14.94

Bootcut Jean with Lace Back Pockets, $23.94


Zulily: Zulily is a site sort of like Haute Look. They have sales events where a certain brand is available for a few days at sale prices. A lot of the plus sized clothes I've seen on this site are adorable. They had the cutest jeans for $16.99. The down side? Popular styles can sell out quickly.
 LOVE these, although they are some of the most expensive items on there:

Navy Floral Status Surplice Dress, $39.99

Beige and Black Zig-zag Hooded Dress, $39.99

 Here are the jeans of which I spoke, so cute!:

Dark Blue Denim Stitch-Pocket Straight leg Jeans, $16.99


So as you see, cute, affordable plus-sized clothing can be found. It's not always easy, but it's out there. Share your favorite sources for cute plus-sized clothes by leaving a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...