Wednesday, January 22, 2014

ELF Corrective Concealer Review

I wanted to love this product, I really did. But I don't. :(

I purchased the Neutralize and Brighten colors. It consists of two peachy skin tone colors, a pink to neutralize yellow areas and a green to neutralize red imperfections. The idea is a good one, but the cream concealers are too sheer. They don't cover enough.

It Iincludes a cute little brush, but I found I was able to apply the concealer thicker using my finger. The compact has small mirror and feels pretty solid.

In addition to their sheerness, the concealers cake up under my eye. They don't do this on the rest of my face, but I got this pallet to cover my dark under eye circles.

The concealer pallet is available at Target, Kmart and eyeslipsface.com and retails for $3.00. I will not be buying this again, but I am considering trying the pressed powder version. I'm thinking it won't cake and I could build up the coverage.


5 comments:

  1. We LOVE Elf products! Haven't tried this out yet though. We just found your blog thru the blog hop. And we followed u on bloglovin and g+! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried this product yet. Didn't even know e.l.f. had this product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELF is such a hit and miss, but I love that their products are so affordable!

    I tried this product a while ago and didn't like it either.

    Linh @ blushology.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I feel bad complaining because you can't beat the prices! I love that they have 50% off sales, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...